Monday, July 31, 2017

The next phase of life.

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera everyone!

Hi everyoneeeeeeee, been missing to write long time ago but only now got time to write up and updating my blog. well yeahhhhhhh ive finish my degree where my last paper is on 17 july 2017, beautiful and memorable day. (actually still waiting for the result to come out, to ensure i can graduate or not, but hope for the best insyaAllah) Oh yaa still not to forget to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya, even dah masuk zulkaedah dah hehehe but the raya vibe tho kan? 

Now i think its been two weeks im currently doing nothing at home. So basically what i wanna talk about today is about my future planning. By right now i should have my own planning, but ummmm i still dont have one and i dont know what i want. If you been following my blog you would probably know my ambition and what i want to achive. But as i grow older now, where every bits of the situation change. I barely dont know what i want and what to be achieve. Hm, im filling up master form to oversea, to my dream country but half way through, ive second thought about it. Been thinking about my parents, money and self. So how bout getting a job? im seriously not ready for this. ive just preparing my cv but not yet finish it. Ummmmm i dont have any courage to find a job. but i know that i have to right? and i dont have choice. 

The life dilemma really make me less self confidence, confius and mess. Ive been checking my social media and looking through my success-way-through friends and its put pressure on me. I dont know, some of my friend had found job, pass interview, got master opportunity, get her dream company to work with, graduate form oversea, famous media influencer, get calling for job interview, and me? I dont know, im a mess and totally a mess.

What next duh? I have to decide. Help me to decide, i should not waste my time by right now. And sadly but truth, i miss student life already, well ofcourse what i really miss is scholarship to support me hahaha no kidding i miss my friends and all. But what left now is just memories and pictures. i should make a special post for my degree life tho. Soon, remind me okay. I wanna post all of my friends picture here and tell about each and everyone of you guys. But for know go check my instagram yalls @echahmd okay hiks

This phase of life thought me about life tho. But im sure one day everything will going smoothly as ever. Slowly but surely and it not the end if its isnt an happy ending right? Adoring my idol, vivy who i think kinda perfect human being, have give me an encourage to live the cruel world. Well, insyaAllah with usaha everything will be okay. So i have to work harder in deciding my next phase of life now. yeah to find job but firstly finishing my resume or cv first!!!!!! My lazzy ass should be cut off and get up start fresh okay (actually an encourage words for me je ni hehe) You guys pray the best for me. Cant wait for me reach age 30 and still write blog like vivy but about my super cute baby and husband insyaAllah, Amin!

But after all, in life, its not a race who gonna win or not. Its a journey whereby every person who breath has different path in life. You just gotta do what you have to do, be who you wanna be. kan? So what i learned is that just never give up, chin up and just enjoy your life while you can! See everyone in my next post!

Till then, echa :)

In case you miss me. Its me now (2017) during my pre graduation dinner, most memorable night ever! I make up tau time ni, zoom sikit please, mahal bayar MUA hehe


No comments: